If you have forgotten your password, please enter the email address for your account on Horus
below and click “Recover password”. You will be sent an email with instructions about regaining access.
Forgotten Your Username?
The username for your account on Horus is your registered email address.
If you have forgotten the email address you used for Horus or no longer have access to that email account, firstly,
please contact your local postgraduate centre administrator. They can remind you of the email address held
for you on Horus once they have confirmed your identity.
If you don't know who to contact please email the Horus Helpdesk at
For a faster response from the Horus Helpdesk, please include as much of the following information as you can in your email:
- Have you logged in to Horus before, or is this your first attempt at logging in?
- Which browser (and version) are you using? (e.g. Chrome, IE9, etc.) See here for precise information: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org.
- Do you know the email address you’re registered on Horus with? Specify email address if so.
- Have you received an error message? If so, what steps had you taken before you got the error message?
- Include screenshots of what you saw/are seeing.